We have several payment methods, here’s the list of what we accept and below is more information should you need it.
- Pay by credit or debit card. We accept all Visa, MasterCard & Amex. All payments are made on a secure platform. Please note: your card/bank statement will show our sister company name MAYBURYS.UK
- Paypal. How you pay is your choice with Paypal, card/balance/transfer or even buy now pay later.
- By Bank Transfer. We have kept this specially for our loyal local customers who have always used this method in the past. We welcome any new or previous customer to use this if you wish. Your order will automatically be placed on hold whist me confirm your payment, this can take up to 12 hours. If payment is not received within 24 hours of ordering it will be cancelled. Details on where to send payment will be given in your order confirmation.
- Clearpay. Spread the cost with 4 interest free payments, you will make one payment upon placing an order and then followed by 3 payments every 2 week (See below).
- Humm. Buy now pay later with Humm. Similar to Clearpay only with Humm you have 5 fortnightly payments (See below).
- PayZilch. Zilch is slightly different from other buy now, pay later services. You will need to apply before you can make a purchase, you will be given a digital Zilch MasterCard, this card can then be add to your Apple Pay/Google Pay. You can use this card anywhere that accepts Apple Pay/Google Pay or contactless in shops, or enter the card details when shopping online. You can order your goods with the Zilch card and pay for it later. There are currently no fees or interest when using Apple Pay/Google Pay. Pay 25% of the overall total when placing an order, with the remaining balance taken every two weeks (over a period of six weeks) at 25% each time. To apply click here – please note Zilch charge interest or a fee per transaction.
Clearpay lends you a fixed amount of credit to allow you to pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every two weeks. To be eligible for credit from Clearpay, you must be a permanent UK resident (excl Channel Islands), aged 18+. Further eligibility criteria and T&Cs apply. Clearpay Finance Ltd.
Make sure you can make your repayments on time by each due date to avoid late fees. Not paying on time will lead to a late fee of £6, and, if your order is more than £24, a further late fee of £6 if it is still overdue after 7 days. If you fail to pay on time, your Clearpay debt may be passed to a debt collection agency and this may affect your ability to use Clearpay in future.
We encourage you to use Clearpay responsibly.
humm allows you to spread the cost of your purchase when buying
from any of our retail partners.
Make sure you can make your repayments on time by each due date to avoid late fees.
Apply and find out more here (opens a new window)
We encourage you to use Humm responsibly.