These Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamps are believed to create negatively charged ions in the air. This is a good thing because modern day pollution and electrical equipment create positive ions in the air which are potentially harmful to us and cause air quality in areas affected to deteriorate.
They can also help fight against black mould! Black mould grows in damp rooms. The salt absorbs moisture, the bulb constantly heats the salt rock which in turn evaporates the absorbed moisture from the room. Placing on a window ledge can help reduce or even completely wipe out condensation too!
Each Salt Lamp comes complete with light fitting & bulb.